Harry Wallace, Partner
Harry Wallace is a Senior Trial Attorney with Gokal Law Group, with over 30 years of trust and probate litigation trial experience. He has extensive experience in handling various trust and probate matters, from litigation and estate administration to the estate planning process.
Impressively, Harry was instrumental in creating new law in the area of trust and probate litigation in California. In Jenkins v. Teegarden (2014) 240 CA 4th 1128, Harry disagreed with the trial court’s analysis and was successful in convincing the appellate court to reverse the trial court’s decision.
- Juris Doctorate — Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Graduate Studies in Economics — California State University at Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Science — Agricultural and Managerial Economics, University of California at Davis, California
- Trial Advocacy for Attorneys Program by Emory University
- Medicine and Gross Human Anatomy for Attorneys Programs by University of California at Los Angeles
Experiences & Associations
- California Lawyers Association, Litigation Section
- California Lawyers Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Past member of the Orange County, Los Angeles County and American Bar Associations
- Guest speaker at the Orange County Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section
- Guest speaker for litigation practices of the Orange County Legal Secretaries Association
- Newport Beach Police Department, past Volunteer Employee for emergency communications, Assistant Radio Officer for the Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
- Newport Beach Fire Department, Community Emergency Response Team, volunteer, trainer and Civilian member of Board of Directors (emeritus)
- Volunteer work for the Orange County Superior Court
Get A Free Consultation
The attorneys of Gokal Law Group, Inc. hold a glowing track record of successful judgments and settlements. As advocates for wronged beneficiaries, trustees battling greed, elders facing financial abuse, and families who have recently lost a loved one, we’re here for you.