Andrew Micaraset, Associate
Andrew Micaraset maintains a strong litigation and administration practice with an emphasis on trust, probate, and business matters. Prior to joining Gokal Law Group, Andrew represented clients ranging from multinational corporate entities to individual plaintiffs in various contexts. Andrew’s diverse litigation experience spans multiple practice areas, including complex products liability litigation, appellate briefing, general liability, and elder abuse. With a broad range of legal experience, Andrew is able to resolve his client’s unconventional matters with a comprehensive and efficient approach to his advocacy.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A. in Political Science, 2012)
- California, 2017
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
Experiences & Associations
- Orange County Bar Association
Get A Free Consultation
The attorneys of Gokal Law Group, Inc. hold a glowing track record of successful judgments and settlements. As advocates for wronged beneficiaries, trustees battling greed, elders facing financial abuse, and families who have recently lost a loved one, we’re here for you.