Ali Nicolette, Associate
Ali Nicolette brings a broad range of litigation experience to her practice, including administrative appeals of social services, class action litigation for disabled clients, litigation and arbitration representation of parties in contract disputes, probate litigation, and personal injury litigation. Ali's experience is highlighted by her intense desire to advocate for injured and aggrieved clients, and she focuses this advocacy in the courtroom, where she is especially adept at law and motion practice. Each case is unique, and Ali lends a compassionate yet strategic hand to her clients, ensuring each client feels supported throughout the case from start to finish.
Ali earned her law degree from UC Hastings College of the Law, where she served as Co-Editor in Chief of the Hastings Women’s Law Journal and earned recognition for her extensive pro-bono advocacy work. She later went on to serve as a Fellow for Disability Civil Rights, focusing on Medicaid class action litigation, and obtained a Masters in Health Policy and Law from UC San Francisco.
In her spare time, Ali enjoys writing, exercising, and spending time with her family.
- Juris Doctorate – Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Graduate Studies in Economics – California State University at Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural and Managerial Economics — University of California at Davis, California
- Trial Advocacy for Attorneys Program — Emory University
- Medicine and Gross Human Anatomy for Attorneys Programs — University of California at Los Angeles
Experiences & Associations
- California Lawyers Association, Litigation Section
- California Lawyers Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Past member of the Orange County, Los Angeles County and American Bar Associations
- Guest speaker at the Orange County Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section
- Guest speaker for litigation practices of the Orange County Legal Secretaries Association
- Newport Beach Police Department, past Volunteer Employee for emergency communications, Assistant Radio Officer for the Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
- Newport Beach Fire Department, Community Emergency Response Team, volunteer, trainer and Civilian member of Board of Directors (emeritus)
- Volunteer work for the Orange County Superior Court
Get A Free Consultation
The attorneys of Gokal Law Group, Inc. hold a glowing track record of successful judgments and settlements. As advocates for wronged beneficiaries, trustees battling greed, elders facing financial abuse, and families who have recently lost a loved one, we’re here for you.