California employment law is complex and, especially in the last several years, regularly changing. Small to mid-size business owners may not always have the resources necessary to keep to date with the abundance of state, federal, and administrative decisions that impose compliance on employers.
One goal of the Gokal Law Group, Inc. team is to ensure that small to mid-size business owners are compliant with these state and federal laws. Here are some ways we help:
- We offer seminars on new and recent developments in California labor laws;
- We assist in the preparation of employee handbooks ensuring compliance with state and federal laws;
- We offer sexual harassment training that California law mandates for employers with over 50 employees;
- We offer advice on how to handle requests for accommodations, including religious accommodations and disability accommodations;
- We offer consultation to employers conducting workplace investigations to correct illegal or unacceptable behavior in an effort to comply with state and federal laws.
Contact one of the attorneys at Gokal Law Group, Inc. at (949) 753-9100 if your business or a business you know needs assistance in complying with California and federal laws.