Daniel Do-Khanh, Senior Trial Attorney
Daniel has been practicing law for over twenty years. He is a litigator with experience handling diverse areas of law, including complex litigation matters. Having represented both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts, and trying bench, jury, and arbitration cases, Daniel has developed a broad perspective for analyzing and strategizing litigated matters for his clients.
Daniel has also served as outside counsel for startups and closely-held companies. Most recently, he served as general counsel and vice-president to a national supplement manufacturer.
Daniel began his legal career as an advocate for under-represented communities. He has received commendation from the OC Human Relations Commission and the California State Senate for his pro bono services as a community mediator. In 2003 he testified before the United States Congress on matters concerning human rights, religious freedom, and free speech in Vietnam.
Daniel’s practice now focuses on trust litigation. Along with his legal skills, Daniel brings to the firm practical approaches to client-oriented problem solving.
- Juris Doctor — Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (1996)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science — University of California, Irvine (1993)
- Member, State Bar of California
- Admitted to the Central and Southern District Courts of California
Experiences & Associations
- President of The Orange County Asian American Bar Association (2002-2003)
- Certification in Mediation and Dispute Resolution – The Mediation Center, OC (1997)
- Board Member – American Opportunity Foundation (Since 1998)
- Legal Advocate – OC Asian Pacific Islander Community Alliance
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Senior Trial Attorney with Litigation Firm
- Managing Partner of Law Firm
- General Counsel and Vice President of National Supplement Manufacturer
Get A Free Consultation
The attorneys of Gokal Law Group, Inc. hold a glowing track record of successful judgments and settlements. As advocates for wronged beneficiaries, trustees battling greed, elders facing financial abuse, and families who have recently lost a loved one, we’re here for you.